Monday, May 12, 2008

Flying Mice

Yo readers! (Yes, I AM implying I have a hugeASS fan base. Lol) It’s been ages since I last blogged, I can barely remember how to do it. Think: Caveman suddenly finds iPod! *scratches head for 10 minutes* *suddenly starts jumping around maniacally while making strange noises and clapping hands in an awkward manner* Bring out the club! Okay. So, maybe I haven’t stooped down to that level of stupidity. But isn’t it just awesome making fun of our less intellectual Neanderthal from 3000 years or so ago? I think so! Makes me feel smart and neat. Neat? Lol. wrong choice of word. Such a dork! Moving on from my apparent neatness, we are smackkkk (imagine the ckkkk part said with lots of phlegm in me throat) in the middle of Mid-year exams. AHHH!!! Save me from being splattered all over the wall of exams! Everyone is there. So we won’t exactly be “hanging” out. Sticking out? Ever wondered why they say hang out? I mean is there any action involving the oh so wonderful hang? “Let’s hang, buddy!” “Alrighty then!” *loops rope around neck*. No? English is bizarre. Those cavemen had it good with their grunts. Ahhh, the simple life. *starts reminiscing* As if I’m in the old folks home or something. Moving on, yeah. I hate my school. Mostly we just have mutual feelings of neutralness towards each other but now I just HATE it. Well, actually I just don’t like the people in charge. They’re ruining our lives (readers: wow, original line you have there!). They’re pushing our Friday exams to next weeks Thursday. Just cause the principal can’t attend the original: Friday of last week of school. Lameass! Yeah, yeah. Life sucks and then you die. Very uncynical of me, no?

In other news: a fly was found buzzing around before suddenly dropping to his untimely demise. Cause of death remains unknown as the mortuary guy is on a vacation in the toilet!

Flies nowadays, how lazy can they get?

I just realised (NOT!) that I just wrote a whole load of rubbish. However, there is quite a high demand for rubbish. So, what people want is what people get. Aren’t you just so blessed to be in my presence (even though I’m nowhere near being present in your house, or wherever you are) *pops up in Monica’s room* BLUAHAHAHA! *Mon does her fake laugh she just developed a few days ago* =P.

Well, I should be off to bed *grabs broom and kicks off* *bangs head on ceiling* =(

So much for that! GRRR. Damn those ceilings. Alwighty. Au revoir my lil ones! *skips off to the Magical Plains of Flying Mice

2 comments:

Monica said...

...

seeing as it is -looks at lower-right hand corner of computer screen- 11.47 p.m., I shall leave you with a warning. for now. ;P

yes, carol. Monica makes a guest appearance! Woot! -fake laugh-

I have got to stop.

oh look! a message! oh. from you.

;P

kidding! jeez. you and your look. you will pay for giving me that look. ten dollars. usd, not rm. *wink*

eh apa 'oi oi'. ten dollars is a discount already okay my friend! -mumbles in foreign language, stomping off to the fridge to find... nothing there-

=O

on to more pressing matters! :D

you know what? just this afternoon I was thinking about mice. yes. mice. but mice on an island though, as in pulau tikus? oh that reminds me, I have a story to tell sarah tmrw. :D you can listen too, if you want. well, seeing as you will be sitting there - eavesdropping - listening to us anyway, you're more than welcomed to join. *grin*

-slaps self-

I should go. I'm feeling a tad Dr.Jekyll-Mr.Hyde-ish right now. Not sure if that's a very good thing.

:|

3000 years. 10 000 BC! OMGOMGOGM. steven! OMGOMG. -swoon-

Wow. I haven't thought about him in quite a while (yersterday). freaky... cosmic, even!

Oooh!

A flying mouse! wearing a chef's hat! and a spatula! and...
it's ratatouille.

Good night.

Time of departure: 11.55 p.m.

Grrr. *grin*

MEIYEN said...

My deepest, most heartfelt condolences to the death of the little fly!


*a moment of silence*


So random lah that fly! I can just imagine it, HAHA. Lawakkkk.