Monday, April 7, 2008

Edge Of A Crushed Circle

Ola my friendly readers! If you aren’t friendly, well that’s your problem innit? So, what have I been doing this week. Nothing. Jeez I just realized that. I’m depressed now. I’ll join all you unfriendly people. Death to them nice/kind/gracious/all the synonyms out there. BLUAHAHA! *brings a burning torch and a spear and every pain-inflicting weapon possible*

OH, there was this ONE exciting thing that I did.*cleans evil thoughts with Windex*. I Started me French lessons at the Alliance Française on Wednesday. My teacher is French but can speak practically zero English. So try imagining me with a confused look….for 2 hours. Lol. Okay that’s exaggerating it abit but I guess it’s a good thing cuz I’m forced to pick up the dictionary every two seconds. Then at school I was teaching Mon and Vicki how to have the whole “Hey, how are you?” type of conversation in Frenchhhh. WEEE. Now they repeat it constantly…Yayy…=P.

Hmm I’m eating mango now. It’s my third one today! Kinda scary, I know. I just realized I eat SO fricking much whenever I go to me Dad’s place, it’s insane! Had the most yummeh fish curry for lunch, then some mango, then some weird Turkey-made fig thingamajiggy, then tea with that kuih (I don’t know the name! But, you know the mooncake, the brown part on the outside. Yeah! That thing except it’s a ball of it. Okayyy enough elaboration on that huh?), then some steamed sweet sticky brown stuff dipped in coconut shaving thingy(aliterasi! Repetition of “s”.Lol. END of dorky moment) then I blew up into nothingness <<Oreo’s and a whole lotta other cream-ish and chocolate-ish things. Mmmmm.

Let’s all review restaurants and be HAPPY forever! WootWoot. =D

3 comments:

Monica said...

omg you know when I read the first line, I was like, 'What if I'm not friendly?'. Then I read the second line, I was like... :| omg wey! LOL. I like that windex part. make me laugh out loud kay! like wth. Woot. ;D *spin spin spin... spin some more, spin a little to the left, you can't spin to the right cause it will totally throw off the balance, not to mention spill the liquids* and you wouldn't want to spill them, now, do we? You'll have to like, clean it all up. In a mop. Then squeeze it into a bottle, then pour it back into your ear. cause without the liquids, you'll be like... on the ground, unable to stand up cause every time that you do, you'll fall, so you're practically like dragging your body everywhere you go, like in that military position, and I'll stop crapping now. :D
Bonjour mademoiselle, vu bien?
right?
oh well.
cynically humorous!!! lol :D
btw you haven't taken advantage of me, and you'll never will!!! BWAHAHAHAHAH.
*spin... spin spin spin... (sings to tune of 'dream'*
I'll go now.
but what if I don't want to go? -wiggles eyebrows-
jeng jeng jeng...
CAROL.
INE.
ON.
G.
The front letters spell ciog. CIOG!
I shall call you that now.
I'll seriously stop now. *GRIN*

Anonymous said...

... I'll forever be afraid of Monica's comments.

Monica said...

L U!!!

oi! I'm am not scary at all okay. not at all. not a bit. a tad. a ben. *GRIN*

okay i'll stop.

carol! poppykins! lol.

i know you're online.

I just hope when you get this you haven't went offline.

wouldn't that be something?

red bucket! it's flying in the air!
i shall stop. i'm getting hungrier anyway.
i don't wanna stop. i wanna talk more rubbish until you get so sick-

Fine.

Bye.