Saturday, March 29, 2008

DRUNKEN BEANS

Oh, snap! *falls into pool of green liquid with a hint of red* Actually, I just wanted to say SNAP! Why? Because I can. DUH! Yes, after a million years (20 days) I am updating! I will not take the blame I tell ya! All my comps were down. No, I’m serious. One had this freakishly annoying tendency to freeze every 5 minutes (if you’re lucky, 10), the other was stuck in an eternal “no starting or going to the startup page but just goes round and round, never turning into the frickin road (even though it’s a huge road)!” loop of DOOM! Okay, so now it’s back and everything’s good!

So yeah, that day I went to see Priceless (French with subbies) at the Alliance Francaise. Subbies is such a great word innit! ANYWAYS, it was an awesome movie. You have to go watch it people! The French really know how to make em’ funneh =D. I think I’ll go there every other week to catch their movies. Imma start learning French which will be awesome! Though I think I’d sound like an idiot saying voo ve vaaaa. You can so imagine the woman smoking that longASS cigarette with a short bob and red lipstick sitting in a high class café crossing her legs and leaning back. RIGHT??? Clichéd, I know.

Yesterday was so insanely unfair! During recess (since it was first recess, I didn’t get to hang with the whole gang) me and Alia’a were sitting near Wallace the smallASS Whale and talking about our future Peanut Butter Company. OMG, the products we came up with involving the peanut butterness was so I-don’t-care-if-I-get-diabetes/obese-I-want-ten-tons-of-PB-NOW inducing. I can just die. Literally! *dies* ----------/\/\--/\/\/\/\--- that’s my heart beating again! Thank you kind keyboard =]. At least SOME people are good to me! I’m saying that asif somebody out there was cruel, but for the fun of it, let’s say there is! See what you did to me??? You ruined my life. Are you HAPPY now? You psycho.

Moving on from that weird outburst, I’m supposed to be getting ready to go out! Today we’re gonna celebrate MonMon’s birthday. VERY belated, I know. Better than nothing yeah. Toodles everybody *waves by just flapping four fingers up and down in the fakest way possible (I’m wearing white gloves too!)*

3 comments:

Monica said...

ski is for snow...
macam la I tak tau! ish you ni kan!
hahha! the 'you psycho' thing. I really laughed ok! omg do you realize we encounter so many things that you wrote on your blog?
--loop
--BEAN
err..
--gloves! ;D
er...
beans...?
;P
let's go cook (reheat) pizza.
then put the spatula into the freezer ;D, then the water thingy, then the tupperware, the the jug, now I'm just mocking myself...
i blame you. since you're so blame-able. HAH! -eyes wide with excitement, accusing finger directed at... you. -

sarah said...

caaaaaaaaaarooooooooooooooooooooollllineeeeeeeeeeeeee.

o0000.
i can just imagine kamu nanti stay in france.
with the red lipstick at the cafe
sipping an expresso with a piece of choc at the side.
with the long cigarette thing.[not that im advising you to start smoking or anything]

and youre like looking at the scene in front of you which is the eiffel tower.
the only thing out of place is your handbag is like full of
PB&J sandwiches.

hihi.
swwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

Anonymous said...

Dare I say what the hey? I lost myself after the... uh.. that green thing that's supposed to count your heartbeat. I was like; lol that's genius.

Okay so right now, I have no idea what to say. But today I talked to Ameh and we went spazzed again. She practically copy and pasted from her phone (manually too) her conversation with this girl she knows. I was like; O.o ..

Then right, I had Tax, which was nuts cos I got myself into enough trouble that now I owe the lecturer two cups of coffee. He kept banging the table in front of me and be like; 'WHAT'S THE ANSWER!' lol, and then I'd just laugh, which makes him laugh, cos he can't do evil to save his life.

I don't know why I'm telling you this.

Goodbye.

Lol.