Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cruncheh, Crayzeh, Blotteh

VOOOOSHHH! SPM is finally over! Though, I felt it never really had a beginning or an end. Just a mass of middleness, if that makes any sense. LOL. Basically just f l o a t e d through it. Didn't feel like a major exam. WHYYY? Okay, Imma shuddup now. Who cares about how I felt. IT'S OVER, BABY! When it ended, Me and the spazzes (Jan, Mon, Kai and Mei) checked into Bayview and went jet ski-ing! T'was awesome after so long waiting for the day. SIGHHH. and of course we did bump into a couple of "celebrities". Saw a typical hot guy (whom Mon and Mei were stalking. Jeez =P), Jason Mraz (he just wore those Jason-ish sunnies =D), Robert De Niro, Borat and some hairy dude (how's he a celebrity? Reminded us of KingKong. LOLCATS)

After swimming around and laughing a hell load (Me and Kai were hurting from it! All because of Jan acting like a retard. HAHA), we got ready and went out for dinner at Mario's. ZOMG, the food there was AMAYYYYZINNNGG. Had Risotto, Pasta Pesto, Mustard Chicken and Pizza. Yummmxxorzz. Though the manager/waitress/whatever-post-she's-supposed-to-hold woman, who I totally despise for being totally unprofessional and a total ASS, was pestering us to buy a round of drinks so that we can "relax and have fun cuz we just finished our SPM". Jeez, totally slappable, really! Kai was so pissed (for like a minute. Ooh).

Anyways, after indulging in all that yummyness, the rain had stopped! So we walked along the Batu market, looking at random objects. I Didn't buy anything tho. The rest of them did. Around 11 we took a taxi back to the room. Well not exactly. As if the taxi crashed through the whole hotel trying to get to our room door. HAHAHA! =P

We ate so much! Jan brought chocolatey cake which i LoveLoveLOVE, Apricot cream cheese and peanut butter with Ritz, Tiger biscuits (lol), some cookies I baked, andddd YAKULT! That's all i can remember. We ate, talked, ate, spazzed, ate,took pics, ate....and MORE EATING. Maybe exaggerating a wee bit. But at 5 in the morning, we finally stopped and went to sleep. 3 hours later, we were up! Went down for brekkies, then for a swim. But Kai had to leave early cuz she was going to KL -_- My momma picked us up at 12 sumtin and dropped us at Gurney. We watched Twilight, which I'm not so impressed by. That Edward was a total creep. Such a RAPIST! Okay, not such a good adjective, but there's just no other way of describing his ...constipated expression throughout the whole movie. His acting bombed. Kristen Stewart was really good though. Anyways, when we got home at night, Jan, Mon and I were totally zonked.

Next day, Shera came and I cooked Linguini Aglio e Olio and made chocolate mousse for her. WE watched Pretty Persuasion which was REALLY twisted, but I enjoyed it. Evan Rachel wood was just so good in it. Later, in the evening, we went down to Uplands to watch the Cinderella pantomime. It was hilarious! Carene, who played Cinderella was aweshum! I've never seen her acting before though. I'm proud of her! And the dude who played the ugleh step sister was SOOO FUNNNY! I could watch it all over again really. Lol.

On Saturday I went down to KL cuz I wanted to go for Taylor's College Open Day. So, Yas picked me up and I hung out at her place. We were just catching up on everything throughout the trip =]. At Taylor's, I went for the talk by Chef In Black, Emmanuel Stroobant. He was really funny! His talk was SO interesting. I could listen to him go on for hours actually. Too bad it was only for an hour or so. I learnt so much about the Culinary World from him =D. We then went to KLCC for lunch. ZOMG, a Godiva shop opened there, and I just HAD to buy some chocolates. It was DO OR DIE. Lol, okay, maybe not but still!

Next morning I was on the bus back to Penang. Oh, the bus driver was so ASS! He put the air cond on full blast and I was practically slowly entering the Ice Age in there. Jeez. Good thing I brought About A Boy along to read (it's a really good book btw) and me iPod. Stupid story: I only had five songs on it. WTF, I later found out it was cuz i ejected it fromt he comp too early and only 5 songs were synced or wtv. Blehhhh =/.

Moving on, back in Penang I just hung out with me momma. After dinner, I went to Queens and met up with Jan, Mei, Naz and a couple of his friends. It was actually a really random meet up but I was so happy to see them again! Just went to Tgi's for some drinks.

YEAP! So today is the day that I finally settled down at home since the exams. Lol, as if my life is so hectic huh? Tomorrow I'll be hanging out with Mon and Mei. Gonna watch Quantum of Solace! I don't care about whether it sucks or not, I need to watch it! Lol. I'll actually be getting up at 7 sumtin and it's already 2am now, yet I'm still here. Woooooooooh.

Alrighteyyyy, I be leaving now.
Until next time kids! *acts like Barney waving his stupid chunk of a hand with his creepyASS voice*

*shuddderrsss*





CuppityCake and I


Starrie and her Cheee

Pantomime


The ugleh step sister wearing a bra. LOL!

Emmanuel Stroobant =)

Me & YasYas


2 comments:

MEIYEN said...

OMGSH THE CHEF IN BLACK :O
I can't believe you didnt put that picture of you and him up! It's nice k! The exact same colour with each other some more. :D What laaar you :P

AND BARNEY IS ADORABLE! :P

LOVESSSS :D



HAHHAHA OMG THE WORD VERIFICATION THING - tutchipp

Tutchipp?? LOL :D

sarah said...

do you realise that you just describe edward as a....rapist?!
i'll bet that thousands of girls out there are out for you blood carol!!

heheh.
anyway. GODIVA!!!
omg. i just went to klcc the other day too!
and did you try that chocolate ice blended thingamajig?
goodness schmoodness!
and it also burnt a hole in my wallet.
haha. at least i shared with my sis. so what the heck right?!

and the aglio e olio is it?!
haha. my sis loves making it.
and my parents are obsessed over it. they love sangat man!
but they always call it oglio oglio at the first saying. heheh.

alrighty.
see ya!