Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jumping Jelly

Poof!
I shall plop onto my beanbag and vegetate there for a bit.
Okay, that's not gonna happen. I can't just sit around do nothing... well not literally cause that'll be pretty scary. Like a statue! Woahhh. *accidentally bangs into hard rock and watches as it falls to it's smashing end*
Oh well, I guess the moral of the story is: Don't vegetate!
Okay, that might not be it, but hello! There ain't no moral if there ain't no story!
Enough spammage
SO, last night I went to The View at Equitorial to celebrate my momma's birthday. I was so excited because the last time I went, they had a chocolate fountain. But, when I walked into the room, NO CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN! =[ Okay, i wasnt that bummed... The food was just so amazing anyway!Started off with the usual bread which tasted so amazing. Soft, warm and herby. Yum. For appetisers they had a buffet. I took tons of salmon and other random-looking foods which tasted awesome regardless!

Mmmm, after that they served Roasted Pumpkin soup which was like zomgbbqwthtotallydelicious! Haha, but i had to refrain myself to save space in me tummy for the main course of course! But they had this cleansing your palet thing and served a sorbet. Not sure what flavour it was but t'was scrumptious.

My Cod finally came. It did not disappoint! Served with herb risotto and red pepper coulis. The combination was WOAH. I tried my bro's and mom's food which was equally wonderful. I ate it slowly to savour every moment (and i was scared I'd get full too fast. So I followed the French way =D).

Dessert time! Had quite a selection. I took ice cream with chocolate sauce(extremely good), tiramisu, brownie-ish cake topped with alot of chocolate, cheeses and some tart thing. I was just so happy eating all those creations. MMMMmm.... *sighs with contentment*

I finished the meal off with a cuppacino and went home feeling so full. But not that really uncomfortable fullness where you feel like dying! It was just nice =D
I can't wait to be the person cooking up all those meals! WEEE!

So today was practically filled with studying interspersed with mannnyyy distractions. LOL.

Nothing much, tomorrow i have the dreaded school! DumDumDum! Okay, it won't be that bad. imma go to MeiMei's after that to bake some cookies =D

I'm off now!
*turns into stone*

THE VIEW


BREAD & BUTTER


At the restaurant


Palet-Cleansing Sorbet


BAKED CHILEAN COD =D

Pretty little caramel structure?


Desserts


Me and me momma


3 comments:

MEIYEN said...

The dessert! The raspberry thing! :O
You should've brought some for me.
What a friend Carol.
-STOMPS AWAY, 374degree, nose up-

Ahaha, that was so retarded.
I still feel deprived tauuuu. All those pictures. :(

-huddle in my little corner and eat what i have: BELLUNIAS-

Spazzomaniac said...

HAHA!
Omg, you make yourself look like so depressed or something Mei!
*takes picture of Mei in 374 degree angle*

Lol

Monica said...

dude!!! the food! omg the food! THE FOOD!!! HAHa I think you get the point. the caramel structure thingy so pretty!!! everything looks so awesome!!! OMG Lol YOU are so bringing me there one day. ;P

*picks up another hard rock and throws it at you*

*jumps with glee as it falls to its smashing end*

*turns around to jump with carol*

*sees Carol unconscious on ground*

OMG I'm so evil I'm like laughing to myself as I'm typing this.

I'm still laughing.

OMG I CAN'T FREAKING STOP.

I'm still not stopping.

Oh okay I stopped. YAy! :D :D :D *laughs*

Okay. See you at The View ya? :D
*jabs unconscious Carol with finger*

ya? :D

*paints Carol's face with chocolate*

*carol wakes up*

O_O'

*runs away screaming while eating chocolate*